Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

SUBPOENA NOT SERVED

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 SUBPOENA NOT SERVED on Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:18 pm

boggus0426

Arresto Menor
Hi Good morning po,

nag file po kami ng case na ORal defamation, and nasa MTC na po, What if po na lumipat na po ng bahay yung dinemanda namin at hindi na serve yung subpoena, pano na po yung case namin?

View user profile

2 Re: SUBPOENA NOT SERVED on Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:06 pm

attyLLL

it can still continue.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: SUBPOENA NOT SERVED on Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:39 pm

boggus0426

Arresto Menor
pano po...kung hindi na ma trace ang bahay nila?

View user profile

4 Re: SUBPOENA NOT SERVED on Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:35 pm

attyLLL

the court may issue an arrest warrant, and only if he cannot be found, then the case will be archived. you can assist the authorities by looking for the accused

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

5 Re: SUBPOENA NOT SERVED Today at 4:42 pm

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum