Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

needs help...

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 needs help... on Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:28 am

merciful_glory

Arresto Menor
good day!im asking for an advice/opinion.Ang hubby ko ay may mistress at nagkaanak na sila last september 2010.Ang husband ko ay umuuwi pa rin sa amin. Hindi ko na sya gustong kausapin about sa relasyon nya sa girl. ang girl na ito ay may asawa pero hiwalay na sila.May lima syang anak sa ibat-ibang lalaki. Ang first na anak nya ay ibang ama di sila kinasal, pangalawa anak nya di rin rin sila kinasal then pangatlo at apat nyang anak kinsal na sya pero naghiwalay na sila then ang panglima sa hubby ko. Ano ba ang karapatan ko bilang asawa?anong kaso pwede sa kanila(both of them).Sa ngayon naghihingi na sustento ang babae dahil once kasi nag-tetxt yong babae sa akin na takot ang husband ko na mg-file sya ng child abandonment.anong pwedeng kaso iresbak ko sa babae?palagi pa rin pumupunta yong husband ko sa kanila.Nais ko sanang makipaghiwalay sa husband ko.ano po ang pwede kong gawin?sana matulungan nyo ako sa problema kong ito.
thanks po and more power!

View user profile

2 Re: needs help... on Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:12 pm

attyLLL

did your husband sign the child's birth certificate?

if they are not living together, the case i see is repeated marital infidelity as psychological violence under ra 9262.

you can also file a case of damages against the girl for interference in your family affairs.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: needs help... on Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:16 pm

merciful_glory

Arresto Menor
Thanks attyLLL..

i really don't know if my husband signed the birth certificate. If he signed he's obliged to give support to the kids?If not?what probably happen?do the girl have no right to file a child abandonment?

thanks in advnce attyLLL..God bless!

View user profile

4 Re: needs help... on Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:36 pm

attyLLL

the first problem for the girl is to establish that the your husband is the father if he didn't sign the birth certificate. he can question whether he really is the father. but once it is established, the he is liable for support. if he signed, she is within her rights to demand support for the child.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

5 Re: needs help... on Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:46 pm

merciful_glory

Arresto Menor
thank you for your reply attyLLL...

follow up question ko lang po..Pwde ba papirmahin ng girl ang husband ko sa birth certificate ng bata na married man ang girl then as what i've know na before registration naghahanap man ng marriage contract ang hospital para ma rehistro ang bata.?

View user profile

6 Re: needs help... on Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:40 pm

attyLLL

even without a marriage contract, the father can sign the birth certificate. it's up to your husband if he will do so voluntarily

View user profile

7 Re: needs help... on Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:49 pm

merciful_glory

Arresto Menor
thanks for the advice attyLLL, maybe soon i will file charges against them but for now pababayaan ko muna sila. i have to find more evidences.
More power to you and God bless...

View user profile

8 Re: needs help... Today at 1:47 pm

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum