Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

need advice po pls..

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 need advice po pls.. on Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:23 am


Arresto Menor
nagpakasal po ako last september 2009, umuwe po yung pinakasalan ko november 2009 sa probinsya nila, since then hindi na po sya bumalik at wala na po kame communication.. ano po ba ang dapat kong gawin sa case na ganito? sa mga nabasa ko po under sya ng Legal Separation? tama po b? pwede p po ba ulet ako magpakasal kung magiging legally separated na po ba kame? i need your advice po.. thank you po..

View user profile

2 Re: need advice po pls.. on Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:54 pm


you cannot get married again until your marriage is dissolved by the court. have you tried searching for him? through his relatives? you might be surprised to find him and relatives on facebook.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum