Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

need advice on child custody regarding Bureau of Immigration

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
Tanong ko lang po kung pwede itanong sa Bureau of Immigration kase gusto ko malaman kung nakaalis na ng bansa ang mga pamangkin ko. Gusto ko malaman kung may record sila kailan umalis (kung nakaalis nga). Paano po at sino/saan magtatanong?

View user profile


yes, you can inquire with the BI.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum