Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Length of service claim

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Length of service claim on Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:32 pm

Arresto Menor
I worked as supervisor in a company for 7 years. Last Jan 15, I submitted a leave of absence for 15 days due to my husband's illness.Hindi na ako bumalik sa work kasi pinili kung atupagin ang pamilya ko.Wala akong sinubmit na resignation,basta hindi na lng ako pumasok.Hindi ako nabayaran sa length of service ko.Nalaman ko na magsasara na ang kumpanya namin nagyon (July 1) at babayaran daw yung mga kasamahan ko sa length of service nila. Maari po ba akong magclaim sa length of service ko na 7 years? Ano po ba ang pwede kong gawin? Salamat po.

View user profile

2 Re: Length of service claim on Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:19 pm

you abandoned your job. the company goofed by by not initiating termination proceedings. they may be liable for nominal damages, but definitely not separation pay.

[i] Visit our FB Page: BPO Employee Legal Advice
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum