Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bigamy case

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Bigamy case on Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:30 pm


Arresto Menor

Last edited by great_lush on Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:20 am; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

2 Re: Bigamy case on Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:50 pm


you can't expect that you can have him deported, but you certainly can pursue your bigamy case until a warrant of arrest is issued and you can have it enforced once he comes back.

you can also file an opposition to his annulment case to screw up his plan, unless you do want the marriage to be annulled.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum