Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

what can i fill??

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 what can i fill?? on Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:33 pm


Arresto Menor
Good day Again Sir. A have a query again poh... Situation: May kostomer sa isang beerhouse, laging nag aamok/ nagwawala. now un may ari pumunta sa police station at yung kostomer at set sila ng meeting for confrontation and for possible settlement. And they been able to settle their case amicable with the condition that d na pupunta un kostomer sa beerhouse. 1. WHAT IF THE KOSTOMER BREAK THERE CONDITION AGGREMENT WHAT CAN I FILL if there is any, maliban n dun sa tlgang kaso na pagwawala nya, MAARI BA NAMIN GAMITIN YUN PINIRMAHAN NYA SA POLICE BLOTTER BOOK IF HE BREAK THE RULE???. 2. IS THEIR ANY LEGAL BASIS DUN SA CONDITION NAMIN NA PWEDENG HINDI NA SYA MAKATUNGTUNG SA BERHOUSE? LEGAL BA YUNG???.. salamat po need some legal advise

View user profile

2 Re: what can i fill?? on Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:27 pm


you can validly keep him from entering your beerhouse. you can continue your case for malicious mischief by filing a case at the bgy then at the prosecutor's office.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: what can i fill?? on Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:12 pm


Arresto Menor
salamat attyLLL

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum