Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

falcipication of documents

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 falcipication of documents on Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:44 pm

Arresto Menor

Good Day!
Atty. hingi po sana ko advice kung anu ang dapat nmng gawin,,last thursday po may dmating smin letter n ngssaad na paaalisin na kami sa sarili nmn lupa at bahay dahil nabili na daw po ng bangko ang aming lote na wala kaming kaalam alam..isinanla po pla ng taong may hawak ng titulo nmn ang aming lupa,kya po nsa kanya ung titulo dahil xa po ang bumili ng kalahating lote nmn palibha po xa ay isang retrd kernel ipinagkatiwala n tatay ung titulo dhl sb po xa na magpapahati..620sq.mtrs po ung pinagbili nmn pos ung naiwan smin 440sq.mtrs xa n daw po mg aaus laha-lahat.....kinuha po n tatay lahat ng documnts sa RD at nkita po nmn na ung 440 ay nakapangalan din sa kanya,nagpagawa po ung kernel ng papeles para mapapunta din sa kanya ung 440 pero nakita po nmn na PEKE ang pirma ng nanay ko..may habol p po ba kami? Sad

View user profile

2 Re: falcipication of documents on Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:06 pm

you have to file a case to annul the mortgage and the sale based on falsification.

yes, you have a good case if you can prove that the signature was falsified.

[i] Visit our FB Page: BPO Employee Legal Advice
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum