Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

pinalayas.....need advise very badly

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 pinalayas.....need advise very badly on Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:13 pm


Arresto Menor
pnu kung pinalayas ung sister in law m dahil sa pag uugali nia?may karapatan b cia sa bahay ng magulang q? pnu ang bata? klangan ba magbigay kmi ng support?pde b nming knin aNG bata ng hindi n cia makakapunta sa bahay? wala na ang asawa nia which is ung kapatid q. pnu ang legality d2? lagi niang gngamit ang bata..

View user profile

2 Re: pinalayas.....need advise very badly on Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:13 pm


you have no rights over the child, but the owner of the house is entitled to ask them to leave. however, the child has a right to be supported by the family.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum