Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Concubinage

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Concubinage on Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:57 pm

rizalyn123078

Arresto Menor
please help me, my husband has a mistress n a son....iniwan nya kami. sa ngayun nagsasama sila sa isang apartment...what are the grounds i need to file and what are the evidence i need to have?

View user profile

2 Re: Concubinage on Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:14 pm

attyLLL

you have to prove they are living together. that can be considered concubinage and repeated marital infidelity under ra 9262.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: Concubinage on Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:24 pm

rizalyn123078

Arresto Menor
i already knew the exact apartment they're living.....do i need someone to testify that they are living there for several months

View user profile

4 Re: Concubinage on Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:54 am

lOst_StuDent

Prision Correccional
Rizalyn,

It's not what you know. It's what you can prove in court.

View user profile

5 Re: Concubinage on Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:00 am

attyLLL

came from a movie, but absolutely true.

i know of one case where the wife took her mom and aunt and a videographer and suddenly dropped on the hubby's love nest.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

6 Re: Concubinage on Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:01 pm

amaranth

Arresto Menor
atty, i just want to ask po kung panu ko po makukuha yung anak ko.. umalis po ako sa bahay namin 3 years ago kasi nananakit po sya. pinakuha ko po yung anak ko sa byenan ko dhil wala po magaalaga. tapos after nun ayawna nila ipakita sakin.. nakikita ko lang po pag sinasama sya ng hipag ko pag nagkikita kami. ngaun nalaman ko na meron na sya kinakasama 2 years na sila at nanganak na yung babae..bulagar ang facebook nila.. nakatira sila sa bahay asawa ko at tinotolerate ng mga magulang nya... ung mom at dad nya retired na pulis sa lugar nila.. and ngaun nagpupulis din sya.... ang gusto ko po malaman anung pwede ko ikaso para makuha ko ang anak ko... and san din po pwede i-file un...

View user profile

7 Re: Concubinage on Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:38 am

attyLLL

are you married? how old is the child? file a case at the dswd or at the bgy first.

View user profile

8 Re: Concubinage on Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:36 am

amaranth

Arresto Menor
yes we're married and my son is 11 years old

View user profile

9 Re: Concubinage on Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:40 am

amaranth

Arresto Menor
ask ko po san dswd and barangay kasi kilala po ng parents nya ksi pulis po dati sa lugar nila

View user profile

10 Re: Concubinage on Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:05 pm

attyLLL

it can be at the dswd where the child is staying.

View user profile

11 Re: Concubinage Today at 4:42 pm

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum