Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

How to HUNT DOWN and file a legal case to a Wedding Photographer who SCAMMED Us

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

beigeytarian

Arresto Menor
We hired a wedding photographer, Mxxxx to cover our wedding last August 21, 2010. Until now, he has not given us any of his deliverables. We paid him Php37,500 for the package, with the remaining amount of Php2,500 to be paid upon submission of his deliverables.

He gave various excuses for the delay of his deliverables, and finally stopped communicating with us around March of 2011.

We, together with his two other victims, went to the address stated on the contract, and another new address which we found in the internet. We failed to find him at his new address but were directed to the old address, where his relatives live. All of the refused to give xxxxanaxxs' whereabouts and instead gave us his mobile number. We called him thru that mobile number IN FRONT OF HIS RELATIVES, and he didn't answer.

His uncle, who claimed to be a Kagawad, said that even if we submit a complaint in their Baranggay, they won't accept it cause xxx no longer lives there.

We are desperate to get help. We paid him a huge amount of money! His other victims paid him in full! We filed a complaint in DTI but they can't do anything since the address we have is not updated, all the numbers are fake too. Mic did not give us any receipt, but I do have one bank deposit/transaction under his name, xxxxxnares.

Please advice.

Bexxxxtagan

View user profile

attyLLL

one possible solution is to file a complaint for estafa at the place where your wedding was held, and just use his last known address. send a demand letter first via registered mail. the failure to account for the payment and the disappearance might be considered as signs of deceit. he might appear to avoid the possibility of having a criminal record.

do not post real names, you can make yourself liable for libel and it is not important to answer your question

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

beigeytarian

Arresto Menor
thank you for your advice! i will notify his other victims as well. Smile

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum