Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

ILLEGAL TERMINATION HELP PLEASE

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 ILLEGAL TERMINATION HELP PLEASE on Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:19 am

akonanga

Arresto Menor
I badly need your help. I was recently terminated by the company that I've worked with for almost 4 years. The basis of the termination according to them was because of the post I made in my Facebook profile (totally nothing to do with the company). My post was this "Mahirap pala magtrabaho sa pabrika ng plastic, andaming plastic". This was just a quote, no company name was indicated on my post. I have never received any memo from them every since I worked with them. I already filed a case to DOLE.

But question is this, I didn't sign the termination letter and I don't have any copy of it. I'm worried that since I don't have any proof with me that they have terminated me they might deny that they are terminating me, and I just didn't go to work (AWOL). Should I still come to work until our DOLE hearing? What should I do???

Please, please I badly need your advise.

View user profile

2 Re: ILLEGAL TERMINATION HELP PLEASE on Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:52 am

attyLLL

what about the notice to explain and your written explanation? do you still have those?

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: ILLEGAL TERMINATION HELP PLEASE on Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:32 pm

akonanga

Arresto Menor
No I don't have any. They have not let me explain my side. They just told me that I'm terminated and that they won't release my salary until I sign the termination letter or I submit letter of resignation.

View user profile

4 Re: ILLEGAL TERMINATION HELP PLEASE on Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:27 pm

akonanga

Arresto Menor
Should I still come to work? I am really confused. Please help

View user profile

5 Illegal termination help please on Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:21 pm

zeke

Arresto Menor
same question po above? what if sabihin nila na AWOL ako papano po yun? hindi na po kasi ako mkapasok dahil po sa sinabi nila sa lahat ng empleyado na tinangal na daw po ako. please help thanks

View user profile

6 Re: ILLEGAL TERMINATION HELP PLEASE on Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:57 pm

akonanga

Arresto Menor
Anybody? Please help... Thank you

View user profile

7 Re: ILLEGAL TERMINATION HELP PLEASE on Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:15 pm

attyLLL

both of you, i recommend you write a letter or email to your employers and inquire about your employment status.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

8 Re: ILLEGAL TERMINATION HELP PLEASE on Sat Oct 19, 2013 4:05 pm

alexisbantilan

Reclusion Perpetua
Illegal termination due to NO DUE PROCESS by your employer.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum