Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Alimony inquiry

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Alimony inquiry on Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:00 am


Arresto Menor
Is alimony applicable here in the Philippines? Paano po kaya mag file ng alimony case?

View user profile

2 Re: Alimony inquiry on Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:28 am


Prision Correccional
Alimony is an action for support here. You can file it as a main action or as an ancillary cause, a provisional remedy called support pendente lite, to your main action. For example, in your criminal case for abuse under 9262, you can ask the court to order the accused to support you pending resolution of the case.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum