Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

increase child support

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 increase child support on Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:44 pm


Arresto Menor
Hello Atty.

My brother has a live in partner for 5 yrs may isa po silang anak, they broke up 2 yrs ago & thats when the girl demanded for a support, they had an agreement made by the girls lawyer, my brother wasnt represented by a lawyer at that time kasi ayaw na niya na humaba pa ang gulo kasi tinithreatened xa ng babae pumirma xa sa agreement nila na magbibigay xa ng 10,000 a month para sa bata, share daw un ng kuya ko sa gastusin ng bata sa bahay nila which includes food, upa ng bahay, electricity, water & the yaya, Aside from the 10,000 ang kuya ko din ang nagbabayad ng buong tuition fee ng bata amounting to 50,000. This year nagdemand ang girl ng increase ng support hindi pinagbigyan ng kuya ko dahil kakaincrease lang ng bayarin nung tiution fee ng bata, nagalit ang girl at nagbantang magdedemanda. Ang tanong ko po tama po ba ang support na binibigay ng kuya ko? or sobra na? At my chance bang manalo ang kuya ko sa kaso. By the way may brother is still single up to now & hes earning 45,000/mo. as the only remaining single in the family siya po ang sumusoporta to our widowed mother.
thank you po sa kung ano mang tulong na maibibigay nyo sa akin.

View user profile

2 Re: increase child support on Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:31 pm


Prision Correccional
It's the court that will eventually determine the amount of support. Advise your brother to keep the receipts and other proofs.

View user profile

3 Re: increase child support on Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:08 am


Arresto Menor
m not sure if my receipts po xang tnatago kasi direct po niyang binibigay ang pera dun sa babae kasi in that way nakikita at nkakasama nya ang bata wala po kasi clang usapan dun sa visitation rights ng kuya ko, kapag d po nagbigay ng pera ang kuya ko d rin po pinapahiram ng babae yong bata. What other evidence po ang pwede nyang ipresent?

View user profile

4 Re: increase child support on Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:44 am


I believe 10,000 plus tuition should be sufficient. again, proof of his constant support is his defense.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum