Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

baranggay case

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 baranggay case on Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:18 pm


Arresto Menor
hi atty! i just want to ask for your advice regarding a estafa case filed in our brgy. a estafa case was filed against my friend in their brgy. 3 summons had been sent to her but she had not received it or read because she is now living with one of our friend in province. she was only informed by one of her neighbor and her landlord that 3 summon had been sent to her house. the landlord even told her that people from their brgy are forcing her to open their house even though they knew that no one is in there. what would happen to my friend if 3 summons had already been sent to her from their brgy? can the person who filed the case against her enter her house without her permission? pls enlighten us atty. thanks and god bless!

View user profile

2 Re: baranggay case on Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:32 pm


no, they cannot enter. the bgy can issue a certificate to file action and they can file a case at the prosecutor's office.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: baranggay case on Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:54 am


Arresto Menor
thanks for the info atty!

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum