Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

im confused with ra 7610

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 im confused with ra 7610 on Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:24 pm

bsmkjr

Arresto Menor
gud eve..i had 2 daughters aged 19 and 21 (at that time) who were mauled/mugged at abt 10:30 pm,nov 13,2007 at our city. according to witnesses there were more than a dozen of them but only 5 were apprehended. my daughters did not know them but we got their names from the arresting officers.i filed baranggay cases against the five and was subsequently allowed to file a case in court..my daughters filed attempted murder (1 of my daughters was hit by a wood on her nape by a male respondent), robbery and physical injuries in feb.2008. resolution was handed down last april 2011. charges we filed against the 5 were dismissed due to lack of evidence and 1 of my daughters had been charged with physical injury in violation of 7610 since 1 of them was only 15 at that time.

we had submitted sworn statements and medico legal and photos of injuries incurred. the other party had only her sworn statements and medico legal dated november 14 but was picked up dec 12, 2007.

my daughter is currently out of the country but a warrant of arrest has been issued for her. we wanted to fight it out in the courts. do we have a chance? if yes she would come home anytime to face it. advise us please.

View user profile

2 Re: im confused with ra 7610 on Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:34 pm

attyLLL

how long has it been since the resolution was received?

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: im confused with ra 7610 on Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:53 am

bsmkjr

Arresto Menor
we got it last apr 20,2011.. the warrant of arrest was issued sometime last week of may 2011..and just last week..they again tried to serve the warrant but as ive said my daughter is out of the country..tho i simply told them that my daughter hasnt come home for a while. and that when she does we will face the case. what must be do?

View user profile

4 Re: im confused with ra 7610 on Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:36 pm

attyLLL

the case will be archived. hopefully the court will not increase the amount of bail. is it around P80,000? you should prepare to file bail when your daughter comes back.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

5 Re: im confused with ra 7610 on Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:03 pm

smae

Arresto Menor
sir..in cases po ba like this..may chance po bang manalo ung nkademanda against the minor? ano po bang evidences ang need isubmit if ever po.. and gano po ba katagal bago matapos ang gantong kaso sa korte? thanks po...

View user profile

6 Re: im confused with ra 7610 Today at 12:42 am

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum