Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

cyber infidelity?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 cyber infidelity? on Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:59 am

lexing

Arresto Menor
Hi Atty,

I would like to know if there is any case that can be filed against me. I met a guy in a chat room. He told me right away that he was married and have one kid. i asked him why he married the girl and he said because things happened too fast and the father of the girl required them to get married as he got the girl pregnant. Honestly speaking, at first it didn't bothered me as i have no intention of getting involve with anyone. He said they are not living together anymore a couple of years after marriage.he told me it was a mutual agreement to live apart. their kid is with the girls care. they separated because of misunderstanding about financial. while they were separated, his wife got pregnant by another guy and left her eventually. he said he doesn't love his wife anymore. He had passed relationships as well and his ex's knew about his status. his wife only communes with him regarding their kid. but i am not sure if his wife is aware of his passed relationships and me. Needless to say, with constant chat and exchange of text messages, the guy fell for me and so did i. there was no sexual relationship between us. we've gone out a couple of times for a movie and that's about it. he told me his intentions and i said we can't be together unless he is legally separated or annulled. he said he will file an annulment. we still continue to communicate through chat and text. i would like to know if there is any case that can be filed against me by his wife in case she find out about me and his husband going out as friends as this was the agreement i had with this guy.

View user profile

2 Re: cyber infidelity? on Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:50 am

lOst_StuDent

Prision Correccional
so far, you are not liable for concubinage. besides, your bf's wife is liable for adultery for having a child with another man. so, it is unlikely that she will file a case against you. however, you are right in waiting for the annulment.

View user profile

3 Re: cyber infidelity? on Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:58 am

lexing

Arresto Menor
Thanks for the prompt reply.

View user profile

4 Re: cyber infidelity? on Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:18 pm

attyLLL

have you verified all these info independently? go to nso and ask for his cenomar and you'll get a report of marriage if he's really married. does he really live separately?

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

5 Re: cyber infidelity? Today at 4:11 am

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum