Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

child support if separated

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 child support if separated on Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:02 pm


Arresto Menor
If my husband and I are separated, meaning, ako mismo plus my
children ang umalis sa house namin, can I demand child
support for my 3 kids? Can we put that in writing and have
it notarized by a lawyer?


View user profile

2 Re: child support if separated on Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:24 pm


yes, you can still ask for support. yes, if he agrees.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum