Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

A question if I can file something or take any action

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
Dear Sir/Madam,

I would like to seek a legal advise. A couple of years back I purchased a motorcycle on terms unfortunately due to some financial troubles I wasn't able to pay for the vehicle but I did try to settle the dues paying whenever I have money. It came a point wherein I wasn't able to really pay for 6 months because of the financial problem I had.
I understand that the company has the right to take action. During those time the 6 months that I wasn't able to pay I was in Manila working settling obligations which I had prior arrangement. Now this company never tried to get in touch with me. They said they sent messages and went to our previous residence. Since we moved to a different location still on the same city they were not able to contact me. Never did I received a message from them and I even advised them with my new number. My brother used the vehicle and then someone saw him and they took the motorcycle from him. They asked him to go to their office. We have friends from the police who asked my brother for my real name and told him that they made a police blotter against me for "stolen vehicle". From my understanding prior to filing blotters such as this they should have exerted effort to locate me. They could have gone to our barangay and ask for any information. We never hide the motorcycle, my brother still uses it. My mistake was I wasn't able to let them know about my current location I admit that. But they could have done something to communicate. I gave them a new number I never received any message from them on that number.
My question is is there something I can do to clear my name from that particular blotter? As I understand a police blotter is already a mark against me. Whether a case was filed or not. Again, we never hide the bike. We never stole it. My brother still uses it. And I'm pretty much sure that they could see it that it is still being used. Now they have the bike. What would happened to the blotter? Is there something that they should do to clear my name? Or is there anything I can do to clear my name? Can I take any action? And if yes what action can I make? I just want to know what I could do and what is the process with regard to this? Any advise with regard to this is greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your time. And more power.



View user profile


you already gave up the bike?

try to get a police clearance and nbi clearance to see if your name has a hit.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum