Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Proof of Custody for the Son

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Proof of Custody for the Son on Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:25 pm

Hi, I'm trying to apply my son(not under my surname) for a health benefit under me. I ask our HR about and asked me to get a Proof of Custody from Supreme Court since Me and the Mother of my son is not married. I have a birth certificate of my Son, where I sign as the Legal Father. I like to know how does it take, and how much will it take to have a proof of custody, and should it really be from Supreme Court? By the way, the Mother and I are not it good terms, I just like to continue supporting my son, even on that little way.

View user profile

2 Re: Proof of Custody for the Son on Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:40 am

attyLLL

you should not need to show that the child is under your custody as long as you declare him as your dependent. that is not a fair requirement because only the mother of an illegitimate child has parental authority and custody rights. the father only has visitation rights.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: Proof of Custody for the Son on Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:12 pm

Thanks attyLLL for the advise, I'll check it again with our HR head directly about that requirement.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum