Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register


Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 ADDRESS OF THE ACCUSED on Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:36 am


Arresto Menor

Here is the situation, 2 employees of a well-known fast food chain raped their co-employee in one of their "overnight drinking spree". The victim wishes to file a criminal complaint for rape against her two co-workers. However, she has no address of the two malefactors. The police officer in the women's desk refused to proceed with the filing of the criminal complaint for rape because according to her, before you file a criminal complaint you must know the address of the accused. IS THIS TRUE? IF YES, WHAT CAN I DO TO GET HER ADDRESS? (I tried getting it from their workplace, but the manager refused to give us their address as it is a confidential company record)

View user profile

2 Re: ADDRESS OF THE ACCUSED on Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:44 pm


she should first get a medico-legal exam at nbi or crame. better to file your complaint at cidg or nbi, and hopefully they will get the address from the employer.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum