Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

I need help on RA9653 Badly need advice on this

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
Hi, Atty. I just would like to brief you sa nangyari and the advices.

1. Our tenant does not want to leave the place and he is staying for almost 2 months and half.

2. He threat us to file a case because of the TAX something, kc daw walang resibo. but we are all clear on yearly amortization.

3. We already filed a case on the brgy, regarding the payment, ngyn upong 2nd hearing sa brgy, he did not attend, but then he still did abide the agreement with the brgy. kc ang agreement is to let him stay until end of the month kahit wag na bayaran ang utility bill basta umalis lang cia, but he broke the agreement kasi last month pa nag end ang agreement namin and the contract sa house.

4. we got to police station para mgpasherif sa kanya but the problem is we have to file the case on the court and approval for 90 days. then here is the big deal

5. When we talked with him at right manner and pleasing him he shouted at us like scandalous thing saying "BAKIT PA AKO PUPUNTA SA BRGY. WLA NA DAPAT PAGUSAPAN NGFILE NA AKO NG CASE LABAN SA INYO" so parang napahiya kami kc kami na nakipagusap kami pa ang ginanito.

now the question is? can this be grounds of immediate eviction? breach of contract, Trespassing or Unauthorized used of facilities on private property, squatting since he is not paying, grave threat since he always threaten us regarding the case, at db meron po kaso ung sinigiwan ka at pinahiya ka sa harap ng mga tao if ever he did something like threat or paninira sau?

Atty. tama po ba ang kaso na un? and that can be a grounds of forced eviction? since I want to padlock the apartment kasi this is the only source of our income and we really need a quick action on this or kami naman ang mgsusuffer. if this is the grounds and If I have a rights to padlock this, please let me know so I can evict our tenant in lawful manner. Please advise

Thanks need your help badly please

View user profile


Arresto Menor
I need help please

View user profile


you should acquire a CFA from the bgy and file an eviction case at the MTC.

at most, what i see is you can file a case for unjust vexation against him

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile


Arresto Menor
good thanks po :-D

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum