1. Our tenant does not want to leave the place and he is staying for almost 2 months and half.
2. He threat us to file a case because of the TAX something, kc daw walang resibo. but we are all clear on yearly amortization.
3. We already filed a case on the brgy, regarding the payment, ngyn upong 2nd hearing sa brgy, he did not attend, but then he still did abide the agreement with the brgy. kc ang agreement is to let him stay until end of the month kahit wag na bayaran ang utility bill basta umalis lang cia, but he broke the agreement kasi last month pa nag end ang agreement namin and the contract sa house.
4. we got to police station para mgpasherif sa kanya but the problem is we have to file the case on the court and approval for 90 days. then here is the big deal
5. When we talked with him at right manner and pleasing him he shouted at us like scandalous thing saying "BAKIT PA AKO PUPUNTA SA BRGY. WLA NA DAPAT PAGUSAPAN NGFILE NA AKO NG CASE LABAN SA INYO" so parang napahiya kami kc kami na nakipagusap kami pa ang ginanito.
now the question is? can this be grounds of immediate eviction? breach of contract, Trespassing or Unauthorized used of facilities on private property, squatting since he is not paying, grave threat since he always threaten us regarding the case, at db meron po kaso ung sinigiwan ka at pinahiya ka sa harap ng mga tao if ever he did something like threat or paninira sau?
Atty. tama po ba ang kaso na un? and that can be a grounds of forced eviction? since I want to padlock the apartment kasi this is the only source of our income and we really need a quick action on this or kami naman ang mgsusuffer. if this is the grounds and If I have a rights to padlock this, please let me know so I can evict our tenant in lawful manner. Please advise
Thanks need your help badly please