Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Question lang po in buying a property

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Question lang po in buying a property on Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:11 pm

joanna_wee210

Arresto Menor
Ask ko lang po right now kasi im renting a space for my store and then the owner of the said property wants to sell it to me. Yung lupa is not yet awarded with the government bali rights lang meron sya pag binili po namin yung lupang kinatatayuan ng tindahan namin what kind of deed of sale of land po ba gagamitin namin. Which form of deed of sale po ba mas applicable.

View user profile

2 Re: Question lang po in buying a property on Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:31 pm

joanna_wee210

Arresto Menor
hope you could give me a quick response on this matter because this is an urgent matter.

View user profile

3 Re: Question lang po in buying a property on Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:15 pm

you cannot buy a mere right.full ownership must first be vested upon the person before he/she can transfer it to you.

can you clarify on the term "rights"?

View user profile

4 Re: Question lang po in buying a property on Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:37 pm

joanna_wee210

Arresto Menor
what was the best thing for us to do sir. dito kasi sa area namin 20years na kami nakatira pero hindi pa awarded ng goverment ang lupa. yung inuupahan kong tindahan gusto na po ibenta yung lupang tinayuan namin ng tindahan then bibilhin ko po ito ano po yung best contract to use between us para ma transfer sa amin itong lupa.

View user profile

5 Re: Question lang po in buying a property on Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:57 pm

transfer of rights only but not deed of sale.

no one can sell something if he does not own it.

View user profile

6 Re: Question lang po in buying a property on Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:24 pm

joanna_wee210

Arresto Menor
Deed of assignment and transfer of rights po ang contract na gagamitin namin. in the future po na ma award ang lupa na ito sa mga residence dito ung contract na itong paghahawakan namin is valid po ba.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum