Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

in need of a legal opinion.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 in need of a legal opinion. on Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:12 pm


Arresto Menor
A delivered to B a diamond ring on consignment for P5, 000.00 to be returned, if not sold, in 60 days. While the ring was still in the possession of B, the sheriff levied upon the said ring to satisfy a judgment against B. the day after the ring was levied, A, the real owner thereof, assigned all his rights to the ring to C. thereafter, C filed an action to recover the ring. The sheriff argued that C could not maintain the action because he was not the owner of the ring at the time the levy was made. The sheriff claimed that no action could be maintained except by B who had the possession of the ring, the owner of the property at the time it was seized by the sheriff. Decide on the propriety on the sheriff’s claim. Cite pertinent jurisprudence.

In need of a legal opinion. Help, please! Thanks!

View user profile

2 Re: in need of a legal opinion. on Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:47 pm

john ezekiel

Arresto Menor
hellow po..i need po a legal advice...ask ko lng bout sa physical injuryi kasi ang husband ko nakasuntok...b4 po yan..tinuturo po xa ng kasamahang driver niya asi po talaga na minumura tas marami ang hindi na mapigilan ng asawa ko pgbalik niya sa hws....sinundan niya ung ng ngtuturo sa kanya at tinadyak kaya nag suntukan sila....ano po gagawin namin kasi ng file ng sumon sa brgy....mayron po ba kaming kaso na mai file namin sa driver nong time na tinutoro cxa sa maraming tao?pls help us po..

View user profile

3 Re: in need of a legal opinion. on Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:25 am


Arresto Menor
pag kinasuhan po kayo ng physical injuries or any other crime, pwede po mamitigate yon kasi sinuntok yung tao ng husband nyo out of passion or obfuscation. ibig sabihin po, naprovoke ang husabnd nyo kaya nya nagawa yon. so pwede po maibaba ang penalty or pwede sya maabswelto.
on your part, pwede nyo rin naman kasuhan yung tao ng oral defamation. pero if possible, settle the conflict amicably. pag usapan na lang para di na umabot sa korte.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum