Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

what should i do?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 what should i do? on Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:11 pm


Arresto Menor
ask ko lang po sana,nagpakasal po kmi ng husband ko,last nov.2005,and then nag church wedding din po kmi after a year,lately ko lang po nadiscover n wala kmi record s NSO,ano po dapat ko gawin,legal p po b ang marriage nmin,sk ung solemnizing officer po ang nag ayos ng lahat ng documents namin,pti po ung aming marriage lisence,basta po nagbayad lang kmi.

View user profile

2 Re: what should i do? on Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:52 pm


Prision Correccional
There's a presumption in favor of the validity of marriage. Non-recording of marriage with the NSO will not affect the marriage so long as the requisites are present.

However, I cannot say for certain that your marriage is valid. The facts you provided is not complete. For instance, who is the solemnizing officer? What do you mean by sya ang nag-ayos? He facilitated your marriage license application or he just produced it without you applying?

View user profile

3 Re: what should i do? on Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:57 pm


you can also have your marriage late registered at the NSO

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum