Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

need advice on what grounds for annulment should I use

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Arresto Menor
Hi! I am a single mom with a 13 years old son. I got married last 2001 to a my bf back then. In that same year he went back to Australia to fix our papers (my son and I). During his stay there he always fails to give support to my son and he never made any contact. (By the way, I gave birth to my son before getting married. I never used my married name and my son never used his father's surname as well.) A couple years after I got married to him, he had a relationship with a Filipina in Australia and got the girl pregnant and before the girl gave birth, he married her as well. It's been years since this happened and I have finally decided to file for an annulment. I don't care about support since the father of my child never gave any kind of support. All I want is for my freedom and for my son to have a real father who will look up to. I hope you can help me with this one. Thank you!

View user profile

Prision Correccional
Look for the grounds of nullity and annulment elsewhere in this website. See if one or more of the grounds are present in your marriage. Better yet, consult a lawyer to review the history of your marriage. That the best way to know which ground/s is applicable to your case.

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum