Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

adultery/paano ang procedure para mag demanda

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 adultery/paano ang procedure para mag demanda on Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:36 am


Arresto Menor
my father cheated on my mother from my childhood,multiple times, recently he was caught by my brother in our own property, how can i sue him, i want to know whats the procedure, i want them in to jail..

View user profile


who is them?

what is this property you speak of? who is the registered owner? are your parents married? is your father staying with someone else? what was his purpose in going to the property?

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum