Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fake Parents signed in MC

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Fake Parents signed in MC on Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:27 pm

jedai0620

Arresto Menor
Gud afternoon po...

Ask ko lang po kung pwede ba ma void or mapawalang bisa yung marriage namin... we both loved each other before kaya we decided na magpakasal before i left the country... nakipag usap kami sa mga taong ndi namin kilala na magpanggap as parents during our wedding, definitely, yung signature naman po na ginamit nila is very different sa signature ng real parents namin.. now, ndi na stable ang relationship namin kaya gsto namin sana malaman kung pwede bang mapawalang bisa yun o kelangan magdaan pa sa legal process, annulment or something.. thank you so much..

if its okay po, may you send me your answers in yaj_20@yahoo.com thanks, kung hindi namn po, ok lang.. salamat ng marami...

View user profile

2 Re: Fake Parents signed in MC on Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:03 am

attyLLL

how old were you when you got married and how old are you now?

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: Fake Parents signed in MC on Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:15 pm

jedai0620

Arresto Menor
20 po ako that time and 21 cia. 24 na po ako ngayon, 25 cia.. thanks

View user profile

4 Re: Fake Parents signed in MC on Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:13 pm

attyLLL

if you did not live together after reaching 21, then you can still file a petition for annulment based on absence of parental consent. you have until before you reach 26 years old to file the petition.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

5 Re: Fake Parents signed in MC on Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:07 pm

jedai0620

Arresto Menor
ndi po tlga kami nagsama before and after marriage until now... thank you so much atty. ang grounds po is absence of parental consent? matanong ko lang din po sana atty, magkano poo kaya usually ang fees para sa processing ng ganitong case? thank you..

View user profile

6 Re: Fake Parents signed in MC on Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:38 am

attyLLL

it depends on which lawyer you retain, 50-100k would not be unreasonable

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum