Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Changing my Child's surname

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Changing my Child's surname on Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:22 pm


Arresto Menor
Hi, I just want to know the process of changing my son's surname into my surname. He's not using the surname of his biological father rather, I was forced to name him after my cousin's friend which is an American Citizen and my parents agreed for visa purposes. I can't say no during that time as I am unemployed. Now Im currently working outside the country and Im planning to bring my son here without any complications on his papers, I just want everything to be normal, I want my son under my name only. Please advise and let me know how long will it take because I am planning to apply for his visa this coming October.
Thanks. Question

View user profile

2 Re: Changing my Child's surname on Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:54 pm


Arresto Menor
Please advise asap.

View user profile

3 Re: Changing my Child's surname on Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:21 am


one possible way is for you to adopt the child to raise him to legitimate status.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum