Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

I badly need help on this

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 I badly need help on this on Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:46 pm

queenstarvalera

Arresto Menor
I am a young businesswoman, My mother own the place for my business. I have two business partners, one is a friend of my sister and the other is a ghost partner which is her boyfriend whose married. Came a time that I cannot really attend our business since I was filing an annulment to my husband who also cheated on me. Then he met an accident which causes his death so I was really busy with some personal matters. I was hoping my partners would understand. When I got back, I then realized that the business was not mine anymore! My business partners are declaring I have no right on the business and the place too. They even demanded me and my mother for them to have free rental on the place for three years! I was really pissed off and because there is absence of documents of our partnership I was helpless. I was the one registered as a sole proprietor of the business. I tried talking to a lawyer but when we came to talk and settle things up I ended paying them 110 thousand pesos just to get them out of our place. I paid them what they demanded just to stop everything they want. and even gave them 1 month to stay on the building. When their time ended they ransacked the place took everything even my share and went off. Now they are even the one suing me because I padlock the place. ofcourse I have to do that since they left it open for so many days and to protect my Mother's property. They took all the fixings even the receptacles of lights. I want to sue them but I am really helpless cause I don't know any of a lawyer that can handle my case. And my business partners were very influential in Abra. please help me.... I badly need help. I want justice.

View user profile

2 Re: I badly need help on this on Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:57 am

attyLLL

what happened to your old lawyer?

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum