Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Annulment and Adultery Question

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Annulment and Adultery Question on Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:50 pm

knives2100

Arresto Menor
ask ko lang po kung anu pede ko gawin sa problem ko, nasa qatar po ako ngayon at kasal po ako sa simbahan 1ng taon palang po kaming kasal may nangyari pong hindi maganda, buntis po ang asawa ko sa iba.. 25 yrs old na po ako, pede na ba ako magfile ng annulment kahit nakakaisang taon palang ang kasal namin?.. thanks po..

kung magffile po ba ko ng adultery, malaki chance na ma-annul ako?.. pero ayaw ko magfile kaya kahit annulment nalang

at may chance pa ba na makapag-asawa ako o may period

View user profile

2 Re: Annulment and Adultery Question on Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:15 pm

attyLLL

her infidelity or the shortness of the marriage is not a ground for annulment. see here for other grounds: http://www.pinoylawyer.org/t4792-grounds-for-annulment-declaration-of-nullity-legal-separation-and-separatio-of-property

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: Annulment and Adultery Question on Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:03 pm

knives2100

Arresto Menor
ano po ang dapat kong gawin?..

View user profile

4 Re: Annulment and Adultery Question on Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:25 am

attyLLL

i recommend you have your marriage reviewed by a lawyer to see if there is a ground for annulment.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

5 Re: Annulment and Adultery Question on Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:12 pm

rdlyn_perez

Arresto Menor
itatanong ko lang po sana kung pwede ng mag sama ang magnobyo sa kabila ng may legal itong asawa at may tatlong anak? nagkahiwalay sila ng legal wife dahil may kalaguyo ang babae at nahuli nya ito sa akto na nagtataksil.tapo sa loob ng 3 taon nakikiusap ang asawa na makipagbalikan sa kanya at magsama alang alang sa mga anak nila,ngunit ayaw na ng lalaki at isa pa buntis ang asawa sa kanyang kalaguyo ,sa ngayon nagbabanta ang legal wife na magfifile ng kaso sa kabila ng kasalanan ng babae ?

View user profile

6 Re: Annulment and Adultery Question on Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:36 pm

attyLLL

if they do, they run the risk of being charged with concubinage

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum