Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

I need help!>.IM so ALONE!

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 I need help!>.IM so ALONE! on Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:39 pm

maymz47

Arresto Menor
Greetings !

Im so greenhorn here!.. im just studying browsing here..anyway, my problems took so long since i cant afford to ask lawyers and to sort out this situation regarding my 11 yrs.old daughter whom we're living together here in Philippines and the father is very irresponsible..i find very difficult to reach him asking child support. He is Indian born Dutch and living in Netherland..His reason why he cant do his obligation because he keep on telling me that he was broke..and cheated by his previous filipina girlfriend whom they claim theyve been married after me...so talagang sobra na!...naawa ako sa anak ko...di bale na lang ako..my only concern ay ang needs ng daughter ko..I sent emails to the Phil.Netherland Embassy,pero they told me..na i should contact the father or lawyer to sort this situation..
Im hoping and praying this time na sana theres someone who could help me of this problem because im so very alone .
Thank you so much for reading my stories...i do hope that may solution na sa problema ko...for almost 10 yrs long na..
ok,,GOD BLESS YOU ALL and nice meeting ..

its me,
MAY Sad

View user profile

2 Re: I need help!>.IM so ALONE! on Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:27 am

attyLLL

what i would recommend is to search the internet for an NGO in the Netherlands who may be able to provide you with legal assistance, and ask help from them to seek support for your daughter.

did the father sign the birth certificate?

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum