Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Visitation Rights

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Visitation Rights on Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:41 pm


Arresto Menor
Hello! My ex and I have an illegitimate child, but I am listed as the father. She doesn't allow me to see our son. I haven't seen him for 7 months now. Can I file for visitation rights without the help of an attorney? Where should I file the petition since we live in different cities? Thanks!

View user profile

2 Re: Visitation Rights on Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:34 pm


i wouldn't recommend filing a petition without the aid of counsel. it should be filed where the child is located.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: Visitation Rights on Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:28 pm


Arresto Menor
I understand. Thank you very much for your advice Very Happy

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum