Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bouncing Cheque

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Bouncing Cheque on Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:46 am

Cathy Aguilar

Arresto Menor

Need help.. thanks

Someone borrowed money amounting to Php45,000 i ask her to issue cheque, last april and may the two cheque bounced. I ask her to settle asap, i when to her condo to give her the demand letter but according to the guard her moved out na raw. she's nowhere to find na.

Can i file a case of bouncing cheque, what i am aware of is i need to send her demand letter the problme is hindi ko na alam kung nasan sya.

I intent to file case kasi...what should i do? Can i file a case without issue of demand letter to her? if so where can i file the case?

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum