Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Filing a case tomorrow

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Filing a case tomorrow on Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:06 pm

bbgirl

Arresto Menor
Good day. I need to seek advice kung ano ang mga pwede kong isampang kaso sa ginawa saken.

1. I have proof he said that "if hes going to put his private part on my mouth, I am going to love it.
2. I have my witness statements saying he said that my son isn't my husband, he even said to those people he talked to na I've been saying bad words to those people para magalit yung mga tao sa akin.
3. He sent 2 demand letters to my company stating that I have invaded his privacy and harrased him when in fact he invaded mine, and hes harrassing me.

Please let me know. Bukas na po ako pupunta ng Makati to file this.

View user profile

2 Re: Filing a case tomorrow on Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:19 am

attyLLL

what is your relationship with this person? you can file slander

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: Filing a case tomorrow on Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:05 pm

bbgirl

Arresto Menor
he's an officemate. Pwede po ba siyang makulong?

View user profile

4 Re: Filing a case tomorrow on Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:58 pm

attyLLL

it's possible if you are able to prove your allegations

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

5 Re: Filing a case tomorrow on Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:58 pm

bbgirl

Arresto Menor
Hi atty, I have already filed for a case re. this person. Grave Oral Defamation and Unjust Vexation. I have received the subpoena and pinapapunta kami sa Sept 8 and 22.

Question:
1. What if hindi po siya sumipot? Ano po ang pwedeng mangyari sa kanya? Ayokong he can get away with this na naman eh.
2. Yung address po na nilagay ko kasi ang alam ko nakikitira siya sa boyfriend niya ngayon so baka hindi niya natanggap. Is it safe to send him a copy of my subpoena thru his email?
3. Pwede po ba siyang makulong in case hindi niya ako siputin?
4. Napagalaman ko pong pinagtatawanan niya ang pagfile ko ng case and sabi niya thru skype daw ang hearing. Pwede ko ba yun gamitin against him???
5. Kinakailangan din ba niya ng lawyer sa araw na iyon?
6. Pwede po ba ako magrequest na arestuhin siya?

View user profile

6 Re: Filing a case tomorrow on Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:50 pm

attyLLL

1) case will be reset
2)yes, you can but it will not be not official
3) that comes much later
4) he's not in the philippines?
5) no
6) only when a warrant is issued

View user profile

7 Re: Filing a case tomorrow on Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:25 am

bbgirl

Arresto Menor
Atty, thanks po sa pagsagot niyo. Tanong ko lang po ito...

1. I received a text message from him and he said "move on girl". Naiisip ko pinagtataguan na niya ako and I want him arrested. Ano po ba ang steps para ma issue-han siya ng warrant? And ang alam ko yung address na naka indicate sa finile ko eh sa QC address, how will I know na natanggap niya yun? Ang alam ko nandun sa siya sa Cityland Pasong tamo nakikitira at nagtatago.

2. He's in the Philippines po. They were laughing about it together with her friends na lawyers and joked that sa skype na lang daw ang hearing.

3. When will the warrant be issued?

View user profile

8 Re: Filing a case tomorrow on Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:50 pm

attyLLL

you have to go through the hearings first, and your evidence should prove that he is probably guilty. waiting time can be 3-6 months

View user profile

9 Re: Filing a case tomorrow on Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:59 pm

bbgirl

Arresto Menor
Naka 3 no show na po sya and its for resolution na po. Gaano po ba katagal and may matatangap po ba akong another letter?

View user profile

10 Re: Filing a case tomorrow on Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:14 am

attyLLL

keep following up. if it's resolved within 3 months, that'll be ok.

View user profile

11 Re: Filing a case tomorrow on Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:10 am

itsmhesheila

Arresto Menor
may case na inopen skin last 2001 pa for rape case. hindi umaattend ung complainants khit isang hearing and then last month i found out na may warrant of arrest aq at my bail na 80,000 pano nangyari un?hindi q tlaga ginawa un sa kanya

View user profile

12 Re: Filing a case tomorrow on Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:59 am

attyLLL

best to go to the court to check the records. if it's true, you should file bail.

View user profile

13 Re: Filing a case tomorrow Today at 2:01 am

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum