Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

physical injury

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 physical injury on Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:35 pm


Arresto Menor
I am a woman, 28 years old from Bobon Northern Samar, I just wanna ask if I can file a case against my brother who punched me infront of my parents? Kanina po mga 12 noon I was preparing for my duty when my brother came, nagtatanung cya kung ano daw ang nagawa nya at tinataboy nmin cya at ang asawa nya kahapon then pumunta cya sa akin then sabi nya "Ikaw ate ano ba ang nagawa ko sayo bakit ka ba ngagalit skin" nakatalikod ako that time then bigla nya ako sinuntok sa right shoulder ko ng 2 beses then natumba ako then humarap ako para lumaban pero nagagalit talaga cya at gusto pa akong suntukin then pinigilan ng mother ko pero sadyang malakas sya at naabot nya pa ako at nasuntok sa mukha ko then natamaan pa ako sa mukha. then inawat cya ng magulang ko then bigla cya nawala, wala ako nagawa kundi magwala at magsisigaw sa galit ko dahil sinaktan nya ako. ngayon po masakit ung kamay ko at ung mukha ko pero hindi ko po alam ano ang dapat kung gawin, ano po ba ang dapat kung gawin...
please advice I need it badly kasi po gusto kung bigyan din ng leksyon ang kapatid ko dahil abuso n.

thank a lot...

View user profile

2 Re: physical injury on Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:01 pm


Arresto Menor
i want to answer your question sana..but i think i don't have authority to answer it..although i am a graduating student in field of BS criminology..wait ka nlng poe sa my mga authorizes na sumagot ng tanong you po..tnx.,.

View user profile

3 Re: physical injury on Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:13 pm


Arresto Menor
tnx.. pero if you are in my place what will you do?

View user profile

4 Re: physical injury on Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:22 am


try to get a medico legal certificate so you can file a case of physical injuries. file first at the bgy if you live in the same city or municipality.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum