Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pls help..husband won't give HIS children support

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
Hello Atty..this problem all about my sister's family (at province)Her Husband previously working a seaman.

fortunately, her husband received money equivalent around 7 milyon pesos from USA due to reward their (4 crew member, they received same amount 7Milion each of them) complained chief engineer to US environment authority that their chief engineer disposed from ship t0 sea that cause pollution for environment accordingly. while in USA almost 8 months living their upon waiting their result with favor support free accomodation,food etc.

At USA here husband met GF. Time passed her husband back to pinas..all of the sudden, my sister checked celfone of his husband found some messages from his GF and also sent messages from him. then start their conflict/argue till then..her husband won't live their home, unfortunately, getting distance husband stay his parents home (neighbor barangay). while my sister and their 3 children ( 2 are highschool, 1 is 4yrs old) thier home.

1. Can my sister claim a benefits percentage of milyon of money that only her husband keeping alone his bank account? my sister wrote a letter to the bank but nothing happen. Any idea for which option how to get help?
2. here husband refused to give support monthly the reason he has no job at the moment He said his money run out coz hospitalization his Father.. if she complaint in court for economic abuse, is this right if his assets much money at bank can possible a bases that his children a monthly allowance?
3. She wanna complain to OWWA to block-list him but she thinking how to continue for future child support if no job for the long run. It comes in mind if he tolerate to travel overseas again perhaps time will come stopover in USA it might TNT and happy to meet again his GF,,pls help what is best complain to OWWA.?

View user profile


isn't she an allottee?

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum