Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

what possibly can i file for an ACCOUNT CLOSED CHEQUE?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
hi! our company was issued a personal cheque but it was returned to us due to ACCOUNT CLOSED. the payee of the cheque is only CASH. can i possibly file for a estafa case on this even if the cheque is not under our company's name? the one who issued the cheque could not be reached & was evading us for almost 2 months already. pls assist.


View user profile


yes, you can.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum