Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

illegitimate child but use the fathers surname

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
Hello sir, good day,
I would like to ask about the legal of the child, he is only 5 years old, and i have a bf abroad, gusto nya pong duon na kami tumira, kailangan pa ba ng consent ng father para doon. Need ur advice sir. Hope for a reply soon.



View user profile


most foreign governments will ask you to produce a court document saying that you have sole custody.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile


Arresto Menor
Bakit ang tiyaga mo atty.LLL??s lhat ng mga tanong nmin,nkukuha mong pnhon kpa b sa srili mo???hehehe..peace po..

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum