Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register


Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Test on Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:15 pm


Arresto Menor

Last edited by rjgrana13 on Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:14 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Test)

View user profile

2 Re: Test on Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:46 pm


indeed, the benefit is supposed to allow you to rest and still be paid during that period without working. if anyone, it should be the sss, not your employer who should be asking for a refund. i recommend you file a letter with SSS inquiring about their policy on the matter and give a copy to your employer.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Test on Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:15 am


Arresto Menor
rjgrana13 wrote:Test

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum