Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

rejoinder before the Supreme Court's order

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 rejoinder before the Supreme Court's order on Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:32 am

yonP

Arresto Menor
Do I have to wait for instruction from SC to make my rejoinder against the reply-comment submitted by the respondent, or can just submit my rejoinder?

View user profile

attyLLL

just submit it

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

yonP

Arresto Menor
I won a court case worth half a million pesos. Now, the accused lawyer elevated the case to the RTC. What shall I do, just wait on the decision? The penalty is 6 months imprisonment. Is the jail, none bailable?

View user profile

yonP

Arresto Menor
After winning the Court case on sum of money, if the accuse, say the wife has not enough to pay, can I charge it to the bank account of the husband?

View user profile

5 Re: rejoinder before the Supreme Court's order on Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:32 pm

yonP

Arresto Menor
If the wife does not have enough money or no money to pay a court legitimization on sum of money, can I charge it to her husbands bank account?

View user profile

attyLLL

rtc will issue order to file memorandum.e

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum