Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

property right

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 property right on Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:11 pm

Arresto Menor
hi, lawyers.

I would like to ask if my father a legal right to the property. My Lola's angkan w/c the mom of my father has there family lot & naisanla po ng mga matatanda pero since birth of my father up to us doon po kami natira. when the pawner bank discover that land was they have nego for right to redeem the land unfornately that the brother of my father taking care of & his daugther has the money to redeem it from the bank. Now my Lola & my Tito was death & my Tatay remains in that area my pinsan claiming the land 7 saying that my father does have any right for that lupa kasi sila ang nagtubos nito & for sake being relative she will give 20K to my father for them to destroy our house & make the property as they want.
We don't have any TCT or any legal docs pertaining that we are part of the owner & my cousin doesn't pakita her title that she is claim she owns the land. Only we have there is our old house & my father being the son of the Property owner.

Hope i can get much info that i could use to protect my father right, cause my cousin always saying that we don't have the anyone cause she own the land.

Hope you can me.. I need your legal advise.

Irene Malaca

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum