Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register


Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 CHANGE NAME & SURNAME OF MY DAUGHTER on Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:46 pm


Arresto Menor

Can u help me? Please. I really need an advice regarding on my daughter's name & surname. I have a longtime boyfriend & last 2009 I get pregnant with him. During the time I was pregnant we get separated due to some circumstances. When I gave birth my ex boyfriend is not around to acknowledge the child, so my mother decided to use the surname of my boss in the company I'm working in, luckily he acknowledge the child and he sign the acknowledgment of my daughter's birth certificate as he is the father. Presently me and my ex were back together & planning to get marry. So my problem is how can I change the surname of my daughter to his original father? what process will I'm going to do? please help me. thank you

View user profile

2 Re: CHANGE NAME & SURNAME OF MY DAUGHTER on Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:38 pm


if you try to correct it, you will make yourself vulnerable to a criminal charge of simulation of birth, and I don't believe you should lie in your petition that it was all a mistake.

the better remedy is for the father to adopt the child after you are married

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum