Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

case for a guy with having 2 marriages & now planning to have his 3rd

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

kjane

Arresto Menor
hi, i knew a guy whose married twice,1st at 2000, the 2nd was 2002 (it was force marriage), both was civil. he left the 1st wife after she gave birth & live with the 2nd wife for 10 years now. now he's having an affair again with a 14 years age gap with his new girl. they're leaving together now @ left the 2nd wife. Question is can the 2nd wife file a case since the 1st wife already happily married with kids now.does the 2nd wife got the right now to file a case. and the guy claimed he converted to islam since 2003 but without any documents to support that. the 2nd wife got 2 children & on the birt cert & baptismal the guy signed as a christian.ano pong legal help ang pwedeng makuha ng 2nd wife if ever meron po bang case n pwedeng ifile against the guy?

View user profile

attyLLL

what is the end result she is looking for?

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

kjane

Arresto Menor
can she file bigamy? or pwede po bang patanggal sa work ung husband & ung girl. tnx

View user profile

attyLLL

yes, she can file a case of bigamy and also a complaint for immorality at his workplace

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

kjane

Arresto Menor
even she just a 2nd wife, and their marriage was null & void? she still have the right n gawin po un? tnx again

View user profile

kjane

Arresto Menor
tnx so much, for the help

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum