Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

pls advise me if my problem is already work harassment

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
hello po i was new here and only want to seek advice...the problems i encountered at work..this is the story:
by monthof Oct last year the company announces thAT magtatangalan ng tao sa by the month of october they gave us paper saying that our stay there would be until this june or end of second namili cla ng mga tao na magiistay pa at yung nga RIF na im one of that RIF...they told us if we still want to stay we reapply at position they would post inside our company..if u really like to stay...thats an my case i didnt choose to re apply and just wait for this june so i can get the RIF package they are offering..then prior to that we have few meetings na di kami sabay sabay aalisin..pede ka matanggal from jan to june..d eto na nga po june has come...our company have overall increase on salary which supposed to given on all employees across the company hindi na namin nakuha coz they reason out na part na kami ng RIF that is the m anagement decision daw...then the end june comes so we are waiting for our date of RIf..we are told by our managers if we are still willing to stay until july to aug..then i told mam pwede po by this july nalang ako kasi may apply nako for Dubai..coz they gave us time to prepare and find another job the july comes my manager told us our paper would be release on aug 8..then i decided to file a leave for the cut off of 16-30 of the month...and just wait for aug 8 to come...and now im having a problem while im taking my vacation coz im preparing my papers on dubai..they call me and said to report on office..they told me that i must be report again for work and our papers are hold coz theres a new management and still want us to i said i dont like anymore to extend first of all wala kami legal document na pinirmahan ng extension, secondly d na nila kami cnama sa increase kaya ayaw ko na talaga and asking for my papers so i can end on aug 8..then they said if i dont report on work..i may rather resigned..nag react ako bakit ganun nag plans na kami kc they told us nandyan na binabawi nila...ang problema ko at question ko po legal a ba yun..harassment napo ba ito..if i resigned i dont get the package which more higher pay because i work there for almost 14 yrs now...what shall i do again to work and just continue to work until they says so...pls advise me what to do..many thanks po.

View user profile


there are no precise rules regarding this situation. my take is that they made an offer and you relied on it and accept it. therefore, you will have to agree to go back also, but if you do, then they can argue that the previous deal is rescinded.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum