Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

penalties for insufficiently funded check but with advice to stop payment

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
what if i issued a check and i failed to sufficiently fund it but i advised the addressee to stop payment. is there still a criminal offense? if so, what would be the penalty?

View user profile


yes, you are still liable for bp22.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum