Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

can i file a case of adultery on my wife...

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 can i file a case of adultery on my wife... on Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:53 am

kyusi

Arresto Menor
my wife's working abroad and i'm here sa pinas with my 2 kids. she had an affair with her co-worker, and now she's 5 or 6mos. pregnant bearing the child of her lover. can i file a case on both of them? pls. help, gusto ko pong malinawan ang aking isip, salamat.

View user profile

attyLLL

can't file it here because it has to be in philippine territory. where are they? you can consider sending a complaint letter to the authorities there.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

kyusi

Arresto Menor
ganun po ba? kailangan po b ung complaint letter e manggagaling na mismo sa isang lawyer or lawfirm o pde maski sa akin lang po? UAE po sila, anu po mangyayari sa ganung proseso sending the authorities there a complaint letter? o pde din po ba sa company mismo na pinagta-trabahuhan nila i-padala ang complaint? salamat po sa info.

View user profile

attyLLL

you can do it your self or through a lawyer. you can send it to their employer also.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

kyusi

Arresto Menor
salamat po atty for d advise. atty last nalang po, what would be the right thing to do? i love my kids and i dont want them to grow up with a broken family pero dko naman po na kakayanin din tanggapin pa ang wife ko at gamitin ang pangalan ko sa kanilang magiging baby. lam ko po mdami ndin kayo experiences regarding such case, and i want to know kung npaparusahan nman po ang dapat mparusahan otherwise dna lang sana ginawang bawal ang ganung kataksilan. salamat po ulit

View user profile

attyLLL

if the child is registered under your name, you can file a petition to impugn the legitimacy of the child.

they won't be punished here because it happened outside of the philippines. you can report them to the foreign authorities. i've heard some couples make a fake marriage certificate. you should also check at the nso.

View user profile

kyusi

Arresto Menor
what wud happen then if i file a complaint on the authorities there or their employer? tnx for sa reply, ala nman din po ko pera para i-pursue ang gusto ko po mangyari. salamat po ulit.

View user profile

attyLLL

that will depend on the evidence you are able to provide, the laws where they are, and the policies of the company.

View user profile

kyusi

Arresto Menor
ganun po ba? my concrete evidence would be yung magiging anak nila na ngayon po na pinagbubuntis nya, i think 5 or 6 mos. na po. and some messages on ym and facebook. i just wanted them to know na d nila malulusutan ung ginawa nilang panloloko, na upto now i think na they are still seeing each other, na parang bale wala lang sa kanila. yoko nman din po mag-suffer ung wife ko na in a sense na makulong, gusto ko lang po sila ma-deport at matanggal sa pinagtatrabahuhan po nila, para sakin po justice na maituturing kung mkapag-isip sila at makapagpakumbaba humingi ng tawad. salamat po.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum