Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

public apology

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 public apology on Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:18 pm


Arresto Menor
Twisted Evil

Last edited by justislaw on Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

2 Re: public apology on Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:44 pm


you can certainly request him to do so, but it cannot be demanded as a legal right. however, you can file a complaint for monetary damages against him for abuse of right, or an admin complaint with higher school authorities.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum