Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

advice about grounds for annulment

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 advice about grounds for annulment on Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:31 am

jackiesaddi

Arresto Menor
i have a 10 yrs old child with my husband..I got married year 2001.. ...After a year and a half i went to work abroad for 2 years and my daughter was left on my husband's care.. In that period of time,while i was away, i heard rumors about him having an affair with another woman, using drugs, drinking, and gambling which i later found out are true.. i decided to leave the marriage when my daughter got ill..( 3rd stage of pulmunary infection, malnutrition( i was supporting them financially during that period i was away)).. i moved back to my parents and siblings and left my daughter to their care so i can continue working abroad and support my daughter coz i was'nt getting any finacial support from him.. It's now more than a year when i found out he had a child with another woman. i want to start a new life with my daughter without any legal connection with him. The marriage has not been consumated since 2006..
Is there any grounds we could use so we can file an annulment? (both parties agreed)

hope you could help me..

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum