Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

process of divorce

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 process of divorce on Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:26 pm

cheena18

Arresto Menor
I am a Filipina married (in the Phils) to a British guy. We both live here but are now living separately. Both homes/properties we live in are in my name due to the Phil. law that foreigners cannot own land. Due to so much animosity & antagonism, we have now become unhappy (presently on our 24th, almost 25th year of marriage). Our children are grown up, both living and working in SIN. There is no more feeling of love or nurturing, there is only so much animosity. Whatever I do now is not good enough and I only feel used for whatever suits his purpose. We do not talk and if we do there is only animosity. I have invested so much of myself in this marriage that I feel betrayed, taken for granted and forgotten. Therefore, am interested to know what I need to do to protect myself. When we married, we were both young and strived to work and save for the future. I do not think of ourselves as rich but there is enough to roll over some funds for a small business to carry us over to our old age. But right now he is already holding back funds in the U.K. There is hardly any funds now in our common account. Even the proceeds of a sale that I made (build and sell on house & lots), he has taken it out. Since I have not yet sold the latest project I have developed, I am currently low on day to day funds. Since he is holding back now, I intend to do the same when I sell the `projects'. Therefore, I am interested to know how do I protect myself and how do I get my share of thecash funds?

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum